.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Oct. 31, 2010
Tonight you were SO excited to go trick or treating! Before we left I could barely get you dressed because you were jumping all over the place. You were also yelling "TRICK OR TREAT" nice and clear. Once we got outside your excitement continued but your loud voice did not. You had to be accompanied to the doors but did say, "trick or treat, thank you, Happy Halloween" and you also answered any questions. One of the main questions, "are you Goldilocks?" You replied, "yeah." The best though was that after we walked away from each house you started talking up a storm telling us, "let's go to the next house!" "I knock on the door and they give me candy!" "No screaming house." Daddy and I had a LOT of fun trick or treating with you tonight and everyone was really happy to have you come to their door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment