I convinced you that we could spend your two minutes reading books before nap in your room. We got all settled in and you retrieved your giraffe quilt (just part of the routine) and I put it on us upside down - interested in what you would think. You quickly corrected me, "no, wrong side." I turned it over and you said, "yeah... perfect!"
.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Oct. 12, 2010
After lunch today you said, "no night night. I play for two minutes (you drag out the two and hold up two fingers)." I agreed to that but was then vacuuming up some of your crumbs when you bumped the Dust Buster and I accidentally hit you on the nose - HARD. You were very upset and crying, crying so we went straight upstairs to get your binky and get ready for nap. Once you calmed down you told me that the vacuum bumped your nose and you were crying, but that you "still have two minutes."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment