.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Oct. 23, 2010
This evening after dinner we went to the mall to return your Nemo costume. You have been adamant that you are NOT going to wear it and so we decided to get the money back and try for something else. Of course you just ran around the store playing with everything (can't blame you, I wanted to also!) and denying any costume suggestions. I made sure you bid a final farewell to your Nemo costume so it was clear that we wouldn't have it anymore and you happily said good bye. Fast forward to the three of us driving out of the parking garage when, out of the blue, you said, "I want my Nemo!" And for the first time (we have had it for a couple of months now) you agreed that "yes" you would wear it. Oh my! You talked about wanting your Nemo the entire ride home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment