.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Friday, July 13, 2012

June 15, 2012

Today we were driving in the car when there was a radio commercial for McDonald's.  All you heard was the person say McDonalds at the end and you said...

"(GASP)  McDonalds!  (GASP)  How cool!  It's my teacher!"

*Your pre-k teacher's name is Mrs. MacDonald and you have no idea what McDonalds the restaurant is.  I think you might be the only 4 year old in the U.S. that doesn't know that - so it struck me funny.  And it's not because we would never dream of taking you there due to their menu/unhealthy, it's because we would never dream of taking you there because you won't touch a hamburger.  You have though, enjoyed McDonalds fries on occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment