.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012

Today we were sitting in the doctor's office waiting for the doctor when out of the blue you said this...

Emily: Mama, when I'm five I'm gonna listen to you.
Mama: What about when you are four?
Emily: A little bit. I will listen a little bit. I said I will listen when I am 5.
Mama: But, why not when you are 4?
Emily: Because I don't want to!

When I say out of the blue I mean - out of the blue!  You were not disobeying or "not listening," I wasn't even asking you to do something.  But, for the rest of the day you lived up to your word and listened only a little bit.  How long until you turn 5?

1 comment: