.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
July 24, 2012
It is nap time. It is LATE for nap time. This moving stuff is really messing with our schedule! And, even though you really really need to sleep, it is too late to let you do it so I just took you a few books to look at. (If you are looking at books then you rest but don't usually fall asleep.) When I took the books to you, you were very excited and said, "Mama! Why did you bring me books?! (big smiles) If you bring me books when I am sleeping then I won't pick my fingernails! If you don't bring me books then I will do all of the things I am not allowed to do."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment