.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014
I told you two that you could watch one show. Everett wanted Justin Time and you wanted to watch a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Minnie-rella. After an attempt at voting (I said I wouldn't be a tie breaker vote), and "eeny, meeny…" the decision wasn't made. I suggested that if you two couldn't agree, you should just pick a 3rd show to watch. You were not liking the new idea and then Everett offered, "I want to watch Minnierella." You were ecstatic and when I asked, "what do you say to him" you looked at Everett and said, "thank you, Everett, you're a genius!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment