.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

January 31, 2014

Today I decided to cut down a large bush/tree in our backyard.  I was talking to you about what to do if I were to be hurt by the falling tree or something else.  Then I asked you to role play and pretend you were calling daddy.  What you planned to say was, "Daddy, mama is hurt can you come and deal with this?"
To the 911 operator you would say, "Hi I have a problem, my mama is hurt. (Address...)"
And if you called Daddy's office and Mr. Brown answered the phone, you would say, "Mr.  Brown, is daddy available because we have an actual bad problem!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment