.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feb. 9, 2012

You are now obsessed with Madonna. When I went into your room this morning you told me that all of your stuffed friends were singing, "L-U-V adonna!" (you left off the M in Madonna) During breakfast I found the halftime show on YouTube for you to watch again (you watched it twice on Super Bowl Sunday). After watching it two more times you were singing, "I'm sexy and I know it." Oops. I told you that those aren't nice words for a little girl to sing and that you can only sing them in the house. Your reply, "can I sing them in the backyard?"

No comments:

Post a Comment