.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feb. 2, 2012

This morning, we were making your "hot chocolate" when a little of the chocolate powder spilled on the counter. You quickly told me, "it's okay, Mama! Papa taught me what to do. I can clean it up, Papa taught me. Watch, first you do this (licks finger), and then this (sticks wet finger into dry powder), and then mm-mmm-mmm (I guess you were telling me to lick it off but instead you were just licking it off and mm-mmm-mmming). See! Papa taught me to do that!"

You were so proud, and I bet Papa will be too!

2 comments:

  1. Too wonderful for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that is SO sweet and I am so proud to be quoted exactly as I taught her. I will even bet that she mm-mmm-mmm'd for as long as I did when I showed her. I hope that brought a smile to Momma's face! Love, Papa

    ReplyDelete