.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sept. 5, 2011

This morning when you came downstairs with Daddy you asked what we were going to do (today). Daddy said that you two could play but he also had to work a little. This made you sad but you recovered pretty quick. Then, Daddy said that you could go play in your playroom for a couple of minutes while he made your breakfast. Instead of staying in your playroom though you came out with your computer and put it on the table then saying, "oh, I forgot my phone!" You went back in your playroom and got your phone and set everything up at the kitchen table. Then you were talking on the phone and navigating with your mouse at the same time. Daddy brought over your breakfast (waffle on a plate and "hot chocolate") but you stopped him at the table and said, "I can't eat breakfast, Daddy, I have a lot of work to do. I am really busy!"
*He ended up convincing you that you could take your breakfast on the go (running errands) in a bowl and you were happy with that.

1 comment: