*You still think that you are marrying Everett when you are dressed like a princess and he wears his black coat to the wedding.
.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Sept. 16, 2011
Just now as I was laying with you, saying good night and you wanted me to stay snuggled right up next to you. I told you that next month, when we go to Uncle Ryan and Almost Aunt Jackie's wedding, you are going to share a bed in the hotel with Mama or Daddy. You looked excited and I asked you if that was a good idea. You said, "you're gonna lay with me?" I said, "yes, we are going to sleep in the same bed." Then you said, "am I gonna wear my married dress?" I replied, "what married dress?" Your answer, "my married dress when I look like a princess. You know how princesses sleep in their dresses?" I had to laugh to myself and tell you that I don't think you will be sleeping in your princess dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment