.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Friday, November 26, 2010

Nov 26, 2010

Tonight when I was putting you to bed you told me to sing, "Away In a Manger, America, Jingle Bells, and Ho Ho Ho." (This is the typical line-up these days.) When I was in the middle of Rudolph and at the part that you refer to the song by "then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say, HO HO HO" you interrupted me yelling, "No Mama, Santa not gonna say ho ho ho!" I started that section again with a more robust ho ho ho (obviously I wasn't paying attention). Again you yelled, "No Mama, Santa not gonna say ho ho ho!" I asked, "oh Santa isn't going to say ho ho ho?" You replied, "no, Santa not gonna say ho ho ho. He's gonna bring me a fire engine and I'm gonna play with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment