.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov 10, 2010

This morning was your fourth morning in a row to wake up at 4 AM (time change got ya). When I went in at 4:06 to tell you to lay back down and go to sleep you did so... the laying down part at least. I went back to bed and thought that you might have fallen asleep when at 4:26 I heard you talking. "We need water, eggs, sugar, and ... blueberries! Then I could make muffins at Mimi's house and climb the ladder." (ladder=step stool) It was clear to me then that you were nowhere near falling back to sleep and remembered what we discussed doing when you woke up.

This morning when Papa came out to see you, you were a bit caught off guard or something and were playing shy. You hung your head down and let your shoulders fall and when he asked you if you wanted to go feed the birdies you responded, "no, I too sad." You said it again and again and didn't end up feeding the birdies.

No comments:

Post a Comment