.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sept. 8, 2010

Going to swim I told you that you had to listen to your teacher.  You said okay and then were telling me about all of the cars on the road that were going to listen to their teacher.  You didn't cry or complain at all as we got in the pool with your teacher and the first time he took you to swim away you went very willingly and when he brought you back you had a huge smile and exclaimed, "I wistened to my teacher!!"  You did everything he asked for the rest of class and floated on your back - without help - at least 8 times!  At the end of class, your teacher Mr. Shane, let you go down the slide 2 times since you did such a good job and next week you start lessons twice a week all by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment