.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Sept. 29, 2010
Tonight I was out at my class and Daddy was putting you to bed. He said that you wanted more books and more songs but after the agreed upon amount he left the room. Of course you wanted him to come back - but it wasn't until he got downstairs and turned on the monitors that he knew what you wanted... you were standing in the crib, holding something high in the air, and yelling, "Daddy, what about my sleep sack?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
O M G!! I told you guys she's too smart for ya!! I'm kinda surprised she didn't just put it on herself! LOL!!!!
ReplyDelete~mimi