Today we were headed back to your swimming lessons (we missed last week because of going to TX) and you remembered the duck. You were telling me, on the way there about the duck and then you said very clearly that you were not going to float on your back and look at the butterfly (there is a butterfly on the ceiling they tell you to look at).
Later I took you to the library and even though we had only been once, several weeks before, you remembered everything. As we drove there you told me, "I color. I wait for girl to finish." (The last time we were there you had to wait for a little girl to finish her coloring before you could use the easel.)
Today we found the kid room in the library which is fully stocked with toys, puzzles, and books. As we walked in walked in you inhaled loudly and said, "WOW!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment