.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
November 4, 2012
I asked you to get ready to leave because we had to run out to the store. You were in the room playing with my Barbies - just as you have been ALL day. You told me that you were still "telling your story" and that you couldn't go to the store, that we would have to go without you. I told you that that was not an option because there was no one to take care of you if Everett and I left. Your solution... "Mama, you can just call someone to come over and take care of me!" #fortheloveofbarbies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment