.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Friday, November 23, 2012

November 22, 2012

Tonight you were very funny during dinner, playing a "raise your hand" game at our Thanksgiving feast.  But, after dinner you were sitting down with a piece of carrot cake and gobbling it up without anyone watching.  (You prefer the frosting, so if someone is around it is his/her job to make sure that you are eating the cake part as well.)  As you were licking your fork, I walked over to you.  You told me that you needed more frosting and I saw that your plate had two smallish pieces of cake left with all of the frosting cleaned off.  I reminded you that you were supposed to carefully choose your pieces so that you were eating cake and frosting together and you told me, "I was trying!  The cake just couldn't keep up with the frosting!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment