This morning you walked into my room and saw that I was working on a blog post about your birthday at Disneyland. You said that you wanted to write the words for the pictures so I let you and this is what follows...
(Your typing for Mama playing the kazoo picture)
r;rlylthkyhlkyt;lyt;ktoykgtlhhtlhklhlh,hlh,hth,hbpio8ou7pio7uiilklljnmbghbhghhhjyuueert[p[;tpprrprokpokokkltrtkykpktrptrkpkrtrkpdkpktptkoktktititipeitrioitirpoirripipoeokewiroioiroeroiikoemilytlrjhrebefbhjgelytrlyktk45krtljlkljrtyljhehdhebhghffhftgkjkgjhhk
(What you told me that your typing said)
"I love you Emily. I hope you have a wonderful day. I had the great day of going to Disneyland. Thank you Emily, I love you so much. And I want to go to Disneyland again and can see Merida again if I want to. And I can see what I want to see and everything will be the way it was before. I can see Disneyland and you will be so beautiful. But only if you hope, I know. The end!" (you typed the Emily in the middle of your gibberish above)
(Your typing for Emily holding Everett in the stroller picture)
gkjyjtjykyjtylyjyjyykjyyjjlo6ykytokykylyttkkkjljkkyukuklkyul7uk7uk7luklukluyukykylkylykyykuktykykttkkrelykyktkkrlklrkyjkktrlkykjjjjklrtjkltkrkktrjrtkjjtkrjghitjgkbnjkjktyykjhtjttnjjgjghjtghjhrjtthmnhnfgng nfgmnfngngnnffnggrnjfjngnfnnfnrn khjkklylhhklhklkyokyyhkm ,nnh, khkthjhjjtykyjytkyjykyjkhyhkkjdjsjkkfhgjhjkjkghghjkjhkjgkjgjgjgjktjyukulilklkjjytjtrtkjhkjmjkkhkjkhjkk /h';hghl;;gf.gg.g,g, d;kl ktkjrgktkjtrjnrfnm
(What you told me that your typing said)
"I have a lovely day with Everett joining you lovely hope at Disneyland. I hope you have a cough but you will be so cute. But only if I hold you. I hope the princesses liked the sparkles in my hair. And I will be so cute and I will be happy the whole time. And I hope the fairies will lovely fly by. And I will see the things that you do but only if I could do in best. And Love Emily is pretty and codfish (codfish means you love princesses) and I love to do chores and I like to be looking at Mickey. The End!"
No comments:
Post a Comment