.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Jan 6, 2011
Our trip has taken it's toll on you. You are over tired and crabby. Just now, while I was trying to get dinner together, you completely lost it. After spending some time in time out, pulling yourself together and apologizing for the screaming I said we could come upstairs to get your binky. As you walked up the stairs you said, "my binky and lovey make me feel better, no night night, binky lovey make me feel better, and I go downstairs?" My response was a quiet, "uh-huh" and you said, "that's a great idea!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I CANNOT STAND IT! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Too cute.
ReplyDelete