.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14, 2016

Tonight you came home from your golf lesson and we were talking about your behavior that had disappointed Daddy. You told me that you are just a child and that children have to learn step by step and not learn everything all at once. (you thought his expectations were too high) Then, as you described some of your antics - twirling, laying on the ground, etc. - you explained that you were just so excited and said, "I am just a curious child, Mama."
Yes, you are. And you are smart and sweet. But that doesn't excuse you from everything.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment