.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28, 2013

Tonight we took family pictures with Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Sarah, Uncle Reagan, Lauren, Cole, and Cooper at the beach.  I was a little worried that by the time our photographer got a good picture of Everett, you would have your frozen, not so smiley smile plastered on your face.  Later at home you gave me a beautiful smile and I said, "why don't you always smile like that instead of like this (imitating your not so smiley smile)?"  You just looked at me and said, "the smiles take turns in my body."  "Sometimes I have a nice smile, and sometimes I have this (not so nice) smile... they take turns in my body."

No comments:

Post a Comment