.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Monday, June 10, 2013
June 10, 2013
We are playing the Disneyland game (where you dress up like different princesses and then sign our books and take pictures with us) right now and after you signed both of our books you typed in your "code" in your phone (a Blackberry display phone) and then turned it around, pointed the camera at us and said, "cheese!!" During the picture, you and I were cheek to cheek and Everett was sitting off to the side a little. When you turned the phone back around to look at the picture on the screen (that doesn't exist, not a real camera) you said, "oh, we have to take it again, Everett was cut off."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment