.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 27, 2013

Today our whole family was driving to Daddy's office for a quick job on a Saturday.  As I started into an intersection after the light turned green, a lamborghini revved it's engine.  Not knowing where it was coming from and fearing that it was coming at us, I nervously searched for the origin of the sound. After it was over, Daddy and I continued to talk about it as I was catching my breath.  Daddy was surprised that I was scared by the sound of the lamborhini's engine and as we sat at the next light and I explained why the loud noise while I was crossing an intersection was unnerving, you piped up from the back, "Mama, you are NOT going to be happy about this!  Look next to us right now."  Sitting next to us was a little red (older) sports car.  

You never miss a beat - or a good line.  

No comments:

Post a Comment