.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 10, 2012

Tonight, when Daddy was putting you to bed, he showed you a collection of silly pictures that we gave him for his 30th birthday.  They are all of you!  He told you about how he carries the envelope in his computer bag and whenever he gets really stressed and doesn't know what he wants to do next, he takes them out, looks at them, and feels better.  You really enjoyed looking at them, and were laughing a lot.  As he was putting them away, he said, "so just remember, whenever I get stressed, you are with me and you make me feel better!"  Then, as he placed the envelope on your dresser and prepared to read your bedtime story, you sighed loudly and said, "Daddy, I'm really stressed."

You then got to look through all of the pictures again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment