I had no idea that you were talking to Jesus in your bathroom - out the window. After I asked, you told me that you talk to Jesus and the angels. You didn't tell me what you talk about though.
.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Monday, April 16, 2012
April 16, 2012
Tonight before bath you were going to use the toilet and as you ran out of my bathroom toward your own I was trying to convince you to just stay there so it would be faster (trying to get a quick bath). For a second you came back toward my bathroom but then stopped and yelled, "no, it doesn't have a window! I can't talk to Jesus!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment