.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
March 9, 2012
This evening, I was downstairs feeding Everett dinner and preparing ours when you called down, "Mama! I am making a CD! I am trying to learn your computer!" I called back about how you were not allowed to be on my computer and then came up to survey the situation. Right there, open on the screen, was iTunes (the program I always use to make your CDs) and it hadn't been opened yet today. I would expect you to be able to work the iPad pretty well (with the touch screen) but I was not expecting you to be able to do the mouse work required by my big computer. You pay very close attention. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment