.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Jan. 9, 2012
I just asked you to bring something upstairs for me that you wanted to play with but after you turned to leave you stopped to say, "but I can't reach it, it's up too high... I'm still little (hands out by sides down to legs) see?" I hugged you and said that I want you to stay little and asked if you could stay little for me. You responded, "no, Mama. I have to turn bigger. I have to turn bigger so I can do lots of things - like drive, type on the computer, and reach things that are higher."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment