.

                   This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
                       - they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
                   Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.          

Monday, October 10, 2011

Oct. 10, 2011

Tonight when I went in to tuck you in I was asked to help you find your binky. You only hold it in your hand these days but are still VERY attached to it. Anyway, I found it right away and gave it to you. You hugged me and said, "you found my binky! You SAVED THE DAY! You are a super super hero!"

Then we had this exchange.
Emily: Mama, when you wake up in the morning... if you do a good job listening I'll give you a treat. (treat said in a sing-songy voice)
Mama: (chuckle)
Emily: Say, "is it a treat you eat?"
Mama: Is it a treat you eat?
Emily: Yes! It is really y-u-m-m-y! (dragged out sing-songy voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment