Not exactly 5 minutes.
.
This blog is to track the things Emily says that I find notable
- they may be funny, sweet, surprising, etc.
Mostly, they are things I want to remember and let her read when she is older.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
March 27, 2011
This afternoon we were driving home from Disneyland and everyone was tired. I had been playing with Mickey and Minnie over my headrest and all around trying to keep you distracted from the fact that you were totally exhausted and barely hanging on to your smile. During a little break you were asking me for more more more and Daddy said, "Emily let's just have silence for 5 minutes, okay?" He then went on to explain what silence is. Your response... "1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ready or not, here I come!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment