This morning when I went in to get you up I asked how you were feeling (yesterday you had a slight fever and woke a lot during the night)... your response was "I feel happy!"
Today we were in a store and while I looked around you set your eyes on a woman checking out and said, "Hi, my name is Emily. My Daddy is at work." She was very nice and spoke to you, telling you her name, and you kept on and on about everything you thought she might want to know.
This afternoon when I laid you down for nap you told me night night and sweet dreams and several other things but then you said, "Mama, thank you for feeding me." I wasn't sure I heard you right so I questioned you and you clarified, "thank you for lunch."
WOW! so she really DOES appreciate the effort to nourish her!
ReplyDeleteXOXO ~mimi